NDI Connect Pro
Transform your workflow, expand your connectivity options, and multiply your sources with Bluefish444 serving up video over IP, with support for common IP standards to include NDI®, ASPEN, and SMPTE 2022. With NewTek Connect Pro and Bluefish444 SDI video cards, up to 4 simultaneous video signals in any combination of formats and standards can be made available over the network to and from hundreds of compatible systems and devices as video sources for live production.
The Bluefish444 Epoch | 4K Neutron and Epoch | 4K Supernova S+ video I/O cards also allow real-time 4K SDI input and output to NDI for production use. This enables acqusition or playout of SDI video signals up to 4K 60p as part of an NDI-based IP workflow, allowing Bluefish444 installations globally to implemetn interconnected, Ultra HD production workflows comprised of SDI and IP-based technologies.
Use NewTek Connect Pro as your connection with the IP video world:
- Up to 4 channels, each configurable as input or output, for any combination of supported sources with built-in standards conversion.
- Supports interoperability between common IP standards to include NDI, ASPEN, and SMPTE 2022.
- Up to 4K 60p input or output with Epoch | 4K Neutron or Epoch | 4K Supernova S+.
- Support for common IP cameras to include models from JVC, Panasonic, PTZ Optics, Sony, and Vaddio.
- Support for all Bluefish444 video cards.
- Support for a range of video over IP sources, including RTMP, RTSP, and HTTP streams.
- Support for common audio capture and output devices including professional audio cards, AES67, and Dante.
- 4 channels of integrated media playback, with support for all common media files and still images (including alpha channel), and autoplay on NDI tally.
- High-quality still image grab from any source, with motion-adaptive deinterlacing.
- NDI Connect Webserver for remote viewing of NDI sources from a web browser of any networked device, including iOS and Android devices.
- 8 channel audio, with per-channel level control and headphone monitoring.
- Fully configurable colour correction settings, including white balance, proc amp controls, and automatic colour correction.
- Integrated Waveform and Vectorscope for real-time signal monitoring and adjustment.
- Full field-rate, deinterlaced multi-view monitoring with supplemental NDI program return monitor.
- Configurable workspaces, including support for dual displays and optional graticule overlays, including VU meters, title safe, 4:3 safe, alpha channel checkerboard, and centre cross.
- Frame-rate and resolution cross conversion, frame sync and audio reclocking on all inputs, with adjustable per-channel A/V sync
Learn more about NewTek software
Back to Top